Your Acceptance of Terms
- The content of the pages of this Unelmaa is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Unelmaa for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Unelmaa is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Unelmaa meet your specific requirements.
- This Unelmaa contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Unelmaa, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Unelmaa.
- Unauthorised use of this Unelmaa may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this Unelmaa may also include links to other Unelmaas. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Unelmaa(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Unelmaa(s).
Your use of this Unelmaa and any dispute arising out of such use of the Unelmaa is subject to the laws of Government of Nepal or any of our branch offices located elsewhere.